Saturday, September 04, 2004

One More Cup Of Coffee

Hurricane Francis is now exactly east of my home. If you ever want to learn the latitude and longitude of your dwelling, move to a hurricane zone, beacause I'm spending a lot of time hoping to see the bulk of the storm move beyond my coordinates. As it turns out, it now looks like its landing somewhere between Ft. Pierce and Stuart, which makes a big difference to me, because Stuart puts us just within reach of the eye of the storm.

The lights flickered a couple of times this morning, and that's when I realized, MAKE COFFEE! So I'm going to enjoy a cup of Joe, flashilight in pocket.

Links Email The Captain Click for West Palm Beach, Florida Forecast
Starting Five
  • Shaquille O'Neal
  • Christian Laettner
  • Rasual Butler
  • Eddie Jones
  • Dwyane Wade
  • Key Reserves
  • Damon Jones
  • Udonis Haslem
  • Michael Doleac
  • Wesley Person
  • Malik Allen
  • Keyon Dooling
  • Dorell Wright
  • Others
  • Jerome Beasley
  • Matt Freije
  • Albert Miralles
  • Wang Zhizhi
  • Local Sports Pages
    Hoop Bloggers (There Ain't A Lot Of Us)
    Key Hoops Websites