Friday, August 20, 2004

Adonal Foyle

The NBA being the league of stars that is, it's not surprising that many of the players have their own websites. I figure while things are slow, I'll plug a good one when I come across it. The first time for that is now, as I would like to share with you the site of Warrior Adonal Foyle. It's got a lot more than what you would expect from an athlete, including poetry, political commentary, and some amazing honesty, including this list of pros and cons about resigning with the Warriors:

Cons:
Do I feel comfortable with this Warriors team?
Do I feel confident that things will change?
Is the team good enough to compete?
Pros:
Mully looking to make majors changes
Great fans.
My home is here.
Sunny weather.
Many of my friends are here.
Politically conscious people in Berkeley.
I would like to be part of bringing the championship title to the Bay Area!

I can't remember an athlete admitting he wasn't confident that the team he just signed with could turn things around. For more, here's the link:

Adonal Foyle

Links Email The Captain Click for West Palm Beach, Florida Forecast
Starting Five
  • Shaquille O'Neal
  • Christian Laettner
  • Rasual Butler
  • Eddie Jones
  • Dwyane Wade
  • Key Reserves
  • Damon Jones
  • Udonis Haslem
  • Michael Doleac
  • Wesley Person
  • Malik Allen
  • Keyon Dooling
  • Dorell Wright
  • Others
  • Jerome Beasley
  • Matt Freije
  • Albert Miralles
  • Wang Zhizhi
  • Local Sports Pages
    Hoop Bloggers (There Ain't A Lot Of Us)
    Key Hoops Websites