Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Take Paradise, Put Up A Parking Lot

Don't it always seem to go
You don't know what you got til its gone
- Joni Mitchell, 1970-something


I seem to have gotten a few hits the last few days, and I don't know how, because every time I tried to pull up this site it came up blank, pure parking lot gray, with just the new Blogger toolbar that killed my great Shaq photo up at the top. Maybe the hits of the blank site came up, which would suck. I'd hate to think people who were finding Cap and Shaq for the first time left with nothing. Anyway, I'm back in business, and will probably have something or other later this evening.

Links Email The Captain Click for West Palm Beach, Florida Forecast
Starting Five
  • Shaquille O'Neal
  • Christian Laettner
  • Rasual Butler
  • Eddie Jones
  • Dwyane Wade
  • Key Reserves
  • Damon Jones
  • Udonis Haslem
  • Michael Doleac
  • Wesley Person
  • Malik Allen
  • Keyon Dooling
  • Dorell Wright
  • Others
  • Jerome Beasley
  • Matt Freije
  • Albert Miralles
  • Wang Zhizhi
  • Local Sports Pages
    Hoop Bloggers (There Ain't A Lot Of Us)
    Key Hoops Websites