Monday, September 27, 2004

Hurricane Shudders - Part 2

This is we're I've been:

1. Worked a 7:00 am to 8:00 pm shift on Thursday.
2. Got home from work at 4 on Friday, which gave me just two hours to hang my hurricane shutters . . .


  • (not me, but you get the idea) and clear out enough room in my garage to get both cars in before I
    3. Fasted for Yom Kippur, and
    4. Hurricane Jeanne came.

    Got more water just like with Frances, and had the same tree knocked down again. Then I got internet service back up just long enough to drop fifty dollars on the Lions.

    So yes, I'm thrilled to have power, and hopefully I have more time off of work. If I do, there'll be blogging for sure. But regardless, expect the College Football Weekend Review at least, and any Heat news that breaks.

  • Links Email The Captain Click for West Palm Beach, Florida Forecast
    Starting Five
  • Shaquille O'Neal
  • Christian Laettner
  • Rasual Butler
  • Eddie Jones
  • Dwyane Wade
  • Key Reserves
  • Damon Jones
  • Udonis Haslem
  • Michael Doleac
  • Wesley Person
  • Malik Allen
  • Keyon Dooling
  • Dorell Wright
  • Others
  • Jerome Beasley
  • Matt Freije
  • Albert Miralles
  • Wang Zhizhi
  • Local Sports Pages
    Hoop Bloggers (There Ain't A Lot Of Us)
    Key Hoops Websites