Thursday, July 29, 2004

What Butler Is Doing These Days

Rasual Butler signed with the Heat some time last night. It had to be almost simultaneous with me wondering on the blog about what the hell was taking him so long. I'll write about that later tonight.

Also, I checked my hit counter and, amazingly, I have a few hits. This is mainly due to These Days, a basketball blog that gave me a plug. So thanks to Brendan over there, and if you're coming here today from that site, go read the earlier stuff. It's only 10 days old, and it's funnier.

Links Email The Captain Click for West Palm Beach, Florida Forecast
Starting Five
  • Shaquille O'Neal
  • Christian Laettner
  • Rasual Butler
  • Eddie Jones
  • Dwyane Wade
  • Key Reserves
  • Damon Jones
  • Udonis Haslem
  • Michael Doleac
  • Wesley Person
  • Malik Allen
  • Keyon Dooling
  • Dorell Wright
  • Others
  • Jerome Beasley
  • Matt Freije
  • Albert Miralles
  • Wang Zhizhi
  • Local Sports Pages
    Hoop Bloggers (There Ain't A Lot Of Us)
    Key Hoops Websites