Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Jellyfish

Now all I really want from life is to crawl back into bed
On account that my brain is just a jellyfish in the ocean of my head
 - Jellyfish, by String Cheese Incident

Went to go test drive a couple of cars today.  The dealership was about 45 minutes from my house, which wouldn't be so bad except that I didn't get a lot sleep last night, and the idea of driving that distance, test driving cars, and driving back wasn't real appealing.  And of course, Mapquest gives me the wrong turn off of 95, going west into Delray Beach instead of east, setting me back about another hour.  It's somewhere during this time that I hear Jellyfish on the radio, matching my feelings perfectly.  To top this off, I hit one hellacious rain storm on the way home.  For someone from the northeast, Florida rain is surreal. The clouds so completely cover everything, shutting out all light, like having a pillow over your head.

The Miami Herald had it that Damon Jones may be looking for too much money (which is bad), as is Mike James (which is good.  He likes to shoot too much).  Robert Horry seems to be very much in the mix.  We'll see.

Links Email The Captain Click for West Palm Beach, Florida Forecast
Starting Five
  • Shaquille O'Neal
  • Christian Laettner
  • Rasual Butler
  • Eddie Jones
  • Dwyane Wade
  • Key Reserves
  • Damon Jones
  • Udonis Haslem
  • Michael Doleac
  • Wesley Person
  • Malik Allen
  • Keyon Dooling
  • Dorell Wright
  • Others
  • Jerome Beasley
  • Matt Freije
  • Albert Miralles
  • Wang Zhizhi
  • Local Sports Pages
    Hoop Bloggers (There Ain't A Lot Of Us)
    Key Hoops Websites